GUIDE TO PANTIES AND CLOTHING SIZES
GLOVE AND STOCKING SIZE GUIDE
FINDING YOUR UNDER BREAST SIZE
Stand straight and breathe freely. Use a tape measure. You can use the help of someone close to you. Now measure the circumference under the bust, using a tape measure:
The measurement should be taken directly under the bust, quite tight, but also comfortable enough to breathe freely.
Read the measurement and, if necessary, round the result up or down to the nearest multiple. five numbers, e.g. 75, 80, 85 etc.
FINDING YOUR BREAST SIZE
The measurement should be taken at the widest part of the bust, using a fairly loose tape measure so as not to deform or compress the breasts. Make sure the tape measure is at the same height across the bust as it is across the back. Read the measurement. Now refer to the Bra Size Chart (also applies to corsets).
- Chest circumference: across the breasts - should be measured horizontally through the nipple points
under the breasts - measure under the breasts
- Waist circumference - should be measured at the point of the greatest narrowing of the torso
- Hip circumference - should be measured from the back by the largest bulge of the buttocks
- Thigh circumference - should be measured horizontally under the buttock indentation
- Calf circumference - should be measured horizontally across the largest bulge of the calf
- Arm circumference - should be measured horizontally through the largest thickening of the arm
- Wrist circumference - should be measured horizontally above the anterior styloid point
1. The center front part of the bra should lie flat against the chest; a gap indicates that the cup is too small.
2. The circumference should remain parallel to the ground, even as you move your arms. The movement of the bra indicates that the band may be too large.
3. Adjust the straps so that they fit comfortably.
4. Your breast should fit completely in the cup with supporting underwires. If the breasts bulge at the top or sides, or the cups rise, they may be too small.
5. If you are a size in between, size up or down depending on your preference for a tighter or looser fit.